Saturday, July 23, 2011

HAHA.. sunday,finally..
just get home from Lions,meet some friends there..
not having much fun i think,,but overjoyed :D



rightt..
yesterday my friend jody posted our class video,here it is.. enjoy!!


it took me long enough to get this video here.. hahah
but it's worthy :)

the name of my class actually weird,it's YWD class = from yauda,it's weird right? haha
did i ever mention it before?
there's my friends when we went to Berastagi, a conversation that changed everything(*not everthing though) :P
-Midnight-
Heryadi : Ulung,lu ai khun au boi?
Ulung,are you going to sleep yet?
Ulung : Boi a
Not yet.
Heryadi : Yauda!

Ulung : Heryadi,lu ai khun au boi?
Heryadi,are you going to sleep yet?
Heryadi : Boi a
Not yet.
Ulung : Yauda!

followed by some friends
YUDA!
YUDA!

that's the story.. such weirdo friends,but that's my friends :)
HHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment